Please disable your adblocker! (:
Riddle Café is Your Home for the Best General Knowledge
Riddle Questions on the World Wide Web!
- Our QUESTIONS and ANSWERS are FREE to ENJOY. Save them, print them! Take them to work, to school
- See if your family and friends can answer these great General Knowledge questions
- Use our questions as the basis for a live, interactive RiddleContest at your home
- Host a Riddle Party for your club or social organization
- Our new book gives you 2000 questions and all of the information you need to plan the perfect event
- Use our original Game Show format, which involves your entire group – yet puts nobody on the spot
- Organize a Riddle Fund-Raising Event for your school, social group or religious organization
- Host Your Own Pub-Riddle Contest using our questions!
- Teachers- Have a ‘Quiz Bowl’ in your classroom!
A trivia contest is a live, interactive team trivia game. It’s an ice breaker. It’s a team builder. It’s exciting. It’s competitive. It’s educational. It’s fun!
"Welcome to my mansion." The door slams behind as you enter a large meeting hall. You turn back and pull at the handles, but your host replies, "These are one-way doors." He takes you by the hand and proceeds to show you down the chamber and into a larger room. Everything is covered in white and scarlet drapes. You hear eerie music playing from a pipe organ. Your host asks, "Do you like it?" Hoping to escape, you say, "I-- I think I just need a little fresh air." Your host agrees, and leads you out a backdoor. As soon as he let's you go, you run as fast and far away into the woods as you can. Branches and wind whip at your face. It feels like forever, but when you finally find a clearing, you realize you've returned to the mansion. "That did not take you long. Come, welcome back." You feel a force push you back inside, maybe ghosts or armored knights. You again find yourself in the large meeting hall, but it looks a little different. As your host walks you down the chamber and into another room, he notices your confusion and smiles, explaining, "These are not the same halls. Earlier you came in from the right wing of my mansion. This is the left wing." After you hear the last note played from the organ's leturgical piece, your host leads you out a front door. "You may truly leave this time; the tour has ended. But you'll be back," He laughs. "In fact, you have already been here on numerous occasions. You have just forgotten." What is this place!?