Please disable your adblocker! (:
Riddle Café is Your Home for the Best General Knowledge
Riddle Questions on the World Wide Web!
- Our QUESTIONS and ANSWERS are FREE to ENJOY. Save them, print them! Take them to work, to school
- See if your family and friends can answer these great General Knowledge questions
- Use our questions as the basis for a live, interactive RiddleContest at your home
- Host a Riddle Party for your club or social organization
- Our new book gives you 2000 questions and all of the information you need to plan the perfect event
- Use our original Game Show format, which involves your entire group – yet puts nobody on the spot
- Organize a Riddle Fund-Raising Event for your school, social group or religious organization
- Host Your Own Pub-Riddle Contest using our questions!
- Teachers- Have a ‘Quiz Bowl’ in your classroom!
A trivia contest is a live, interactive team trivia game. It’s an ice breaker. It’s a team builder. It’s exciting. It’s competitive. It’s educational. It’s fun!
This puzzle is a poem (of sorts) that requires a six-letter word in each line. The six letters never change except in their order: "A ... sat on his ... grey, watching the ... of parting day, and this was his lay: 'Thou ... the weak, Thou ... the strong, to Thee the ... of battles belong.' And the wind with a ... bore off his song."